Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"every man i fall for, works the graveyard shift..."

thinking about getting this computer... ha.

like my new specs?
i just had to take a picture with the hello kitty poster hahaha.
Kat Von D's tattoo shop from LA Ink on La Brea.
Chipotle people are funny haha.
picture from the famous stairs at FIDM
Brand New @ the Hollywood Palladium.
the water that flows through the houses @ Venice Beach.
Venice Beach.
Venice again ha.
MUSCLE BEACH haha.
On Hollywood & Highland about to get on the 101 Hollywood Freeway.
Driving on Highland.
the famous Millions of Milkshakes on Santa Monica Blvd.
the Beverly Hills sign on Wilshire.
Chanel on Rodeo Drive... so tempting. =D
in Beverly Hills on Sunset.

FIDM!!!!! (my school)

I promised pictures..... hahahaha.


I know I'm not being to presisent when it comes to updating my blog but it's been busy. When its not homework, it's exploring my surroundings. I love vintage shopping here, it's epic.
I can't wait to go home november 9th, i'm going to be there till the 15th so hit up with plans. I miss my friends and family and I miss everything about Chicago. But LA is love. for the first time in my life, I actually love everything about my life.. my friends, LA, my school. I finally have school pride which is ridiculous for me... I even have a FIDM sticker on my car hahaha. This whole time, music is more important to me than ever... Dylan in the morning, Ben Folds in the evening. well i have to cut it short.... class @ 8:30am tomorrow... yikes.


If you could live anywhere in the world, where & why?

I would live in London... it's full of cultural, everything is right under your nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment