
Hello everyone. I am oh so sorry about the lack of updates on this thing, i am truly a terrible blogger. but i hope all are well.. =)
this week has been insane. kind of hard to keep track of everything. i've been keeping my existence in LA fairly low. i guess i'm use to not going out that i just rather hang out at home and listen to some sweet jams... like tonight I'm all about Bob Dylan & Pete Yorn/Scarlett Johannson.
today was dragging... i went out grocery shopping with my friend and we hit up some thrift stores/vintage shops. I bought a sick Iron Maiden shirt and a cute dress (pictures later!). on Melrose. it was amazing.
tomorrow we're hitting up hollywood blvd since its free ya know haha.
school well haven't gone since wednesday since i'm on a monday/wednesday schedule. i'm thinking about switching majors instead of product development going for visual communications we'll seeeee.
But yeah my week has been very uneventful.. as you all know i'm all about enjoying life as it comes. i love the weather its epic and i love sitting outside with starbucks in hand or a bottle of water with my ray bans on just enjoying it. I love LA and all it has to offer i just wish my family and friends were here to enjoy it as well... I'll be back home December 17th till January 6th. I start class the 7th so yeah..
I'm thinking about starting a vintage shop on ebay soon with a friend possibly since the vintage here is amazing.... i could sure use some $$ right now since the job hunt isnt going well.. I don't know...
my roommates... it feels like we're having a falling out... I think im too much a nerd to handle.
Well... I'm going to hit the hey and watch some Star Trek... but check this out I saw this painted on a side of a building on Melrose today.... (pictured above)
Pfft. You are not a nerd, I like you just the way you are. Well... that's not saying much since I'm pretty nerdy myself, but yanno how it is. I'm sure that things will get better!
ReplyDelete