Sunday, October 4, 2009

my first time.

my hallway/all the way down my other roommate(s) room.
we read nylon in our apartment.
my roommate Kayla & my room. I'm the white.
my side of the room. I hate looking at myself in the mirror in the morning.
entering our room from the hallway.
outside my window on the top 12th floor@ Park La Brea apts.
our living room/dinning room.
our kitchen.
our kitchen again.
dinning table where i sit a lot.
sofa/tv area.
view from the hallway.
my bathroom. notice hello kitty haha we were going to get hello kitty carpets haha.

Things are becoming more and more surreal as I sit here on another sunny morning in West Hollywood. My roommates are watching Khole & Kourtney in Miami while I sit at the dinning table drinking my morning coffee.
But here are some pictures of my new home for a couple months (they're above hahaha i couldn't fix it).
I promise to take pictures of my surroundings! which is pretty much everything. my roommate & i went to the grove last night which was a lot of fun and i think today we might go vintage shopping on melrose =)
keep reading..... this might get interesting.


4 comments:

  1. You're digs look good. I hope you have a great time on the west coast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing. I really admire you for being able to move out there and chase your dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww thanks! i miss being at the library and i miss someone but have to do it.

    ReplyDelete