Wednesday, February 17, 2010

NY Fashion Week 2010 Pt.1

Even though I've decided to venture into studying history, I'm still a chipper girl when it comes to fashion week. Lets begin with some of the best....

Badgley Mischka





Marc by Marc Jacobs






These three collections absolutely blew me away that I couldn't even begin to just pick a couple pictures.... but head over to style.com to view them or google them!
They are.....
Mulberry: as always i am absolutely, infinitely stunned and amazing and in awe when it comes to their collections. I'm a HUGE fan of Mulberry they never disappoint me!
Narciso Rodriquez: I am in love with him. He knows the definition of tailoring and design to me. In my mind, he's the Jil Sander of the US. I would drop any job to work with him.
Rodarte: love, love, it is love.

Even though I posted some of Badgley Mischka, I am in love with their whole collection this season.

Tomorrow, hopefully style.com posts pictures from my all time favorite, Marchesa, that I read supposedly showed today. I am utterly in love with them. When I get married to Robert Pattinson or Jared Followill hahaha, I'll be wearing Marchesa.

No comments:

Post a Comment